Friday, April 19, 2013

Sewing- Getting Ready for Kids Clothes Week

One of the things I zone out to is sewing. I really like to sew quite a bit, and there's been quite a few adorable things I've sewn up for my kids.

And so I decided to join up with the Kid's Clothes Week challenge for this spring. It starts this Monday. I need to sew up some shorts and spring/ summer clothes for Darling Daughter one. She has lots of fall/ winter stuff but not really very much spring/ summer stuff. Not a single pair of shorts, and only a few t-shirts. So obviously those are on the list. Here's some of the stuff I've sewed up for the girls...


And would you have it, that's the only pic I've taken of one of my children running around in something I made them on the dSLR... Well, that's gotta change, cuz I've made them plenty of cute stuff...

Join me with Kids Clothes Week, please? There's nothing like some nice big sewing challenges to motivate oneself to clean out the closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment