Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Day After Halloween

With all three kids, and the hubby out for work this Halloween, I was a little bit lazy in our Halloween preparations this year. I didn't sew ANY costumes at all, like I did last year. My oldest wore her parrot costume I made her last year (using THIS tutorial from Burda Style) since it still fit. My middle wore the hand me down monkey jacket we got from Goodwill for our oldest's first Halloween, and my youngest wore a tiger costume my grandma got her from a garage sale for my oldest's first Halloween.

The kids had a lot of fun. It was sunny all afternoon and clear through the evening, but we went to an indoor carnival instead of taking to the streets anyways. My hips are just too sore most of these days to be pushing them all around in a stroller. The carnival was a ton of fun though. The girls got to play lots of games, jump in a bounce house, and we even had our picture taken while we were there! My kids look absolutely NOT thrilled to be there. BUT they did have a good time until it was clearly time for us to be heading home.








No comments:

Post a Comment